So I have been busy lately sticking some colour on things. Plus after some thoughts about making this blog a little more live rather than I have in the past.
Here is my WIP of my Shaltari for DFC
All the red 🙂
Which is actually turning out to be an easy job just lots of stages. So this is a brass basecoat and nuln oil wash. Then a seal followed finally by pink elephants…..
Sorry I meant Tamiya Clear Red….boy is that stuff some gooooood shit 😉
Now comes the hard part carefully adding details with messing up this won’t go well.
More work in the gremlin houses. We now have some colour on them 🙂
Which means next week we can start adding even more and get these table ready. I am hoping another weeks worth of lunch times and will have these done and ready.
Little more work done on the walls of the houses.
Plan is not to do too much on the roofs and leave them as and have them finished with paint and foliage.
Since I am still sans photo editing software.
Here is something I have started work on.
Some housing for my gremlins thanks to the lovely people at Maccie Ds 😉
Tomorrow I start on the brick work.
As the title says I am looking at finishing first batch of Butchers.
I have some blood on the weapon. The question is do I add blood splatter on to models?
Also as I will be using some Uhu to get blood drip/strands from Princess mouth to Dirges throat do I add some to other models?
Any ideas welcome
I have been working on some proxies/conversions for my gremlins to give me some extra choices….Not that I have enough already mind but I am still waiting on Brewmaster (have I mentioned that before?). I have been working on 3 different pieces one being Old Cranky as I love the different option he gives Somer instead of Skeeters, then there is McTavish and some Gators for company.
He has been based on a Bushido model from the Savage Wave faction, With weapon and hat from the old malifaux hats & guns accessory kit.
Next up we have McTavish and his trusty pet, this was an easy one as I had a spare Johan model lying around half-finished. After removing the Relic hammer and pistol, add a hat and gun plus some green stuff hair to hide the bits of hood I couldn’t remove. Add a lead for the gator (which is a titanforge one, very popular as they git well on 40mm bases) plus the bit of wood from the gator kit. We have the swampfiend.
Finally we have the other Gator I bought plus some green stuff ones I made using molds (using Blu Stuff) to give me swimming gators showing head, back and a bit of tail.