Hello to everyone, I have something really exciting to share. But first the plug, in 2014 I lost my Mum to Cancer, the MacMillan Nurses were amazing in looking after my Mum but also my Dad and I wanted to give back to them. So far in the 3 years we have run this we have raised over £16000!!!
So please if you want to help with a donation, run an event, raffle some models please let me know 🙂
Now for the exciting bit, the amazing guys at Steamforge have agreed to let me raffle off a full 6 man Farmers team which the postal service allowing will be with the winner by Salute!
Unfortunately for me, they are going to be sent straight from Steamforge HQ so I wont get to see them early 😦 boooooo 😉
So have I made you wait long enough yet?
- 1 Raffle ticket = £1 donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/waac2017
- Multiple purchases are fine (MOAR tickets = MOAR chances) so feel free to give me all your monies 😉
- When you donate please ensure that you say Farmers in the comments
- Please make sure JustGiving have your email (you may need to log in) as I will need those emails to contact the winner. IF you don’t want them to have your email feel free to drop me a DM on social media.
- The draw closes on the 7th of April 2017 to allow Steamforged as much time as possible to get the Farmers out to the winner.
- The aim is for the winner to get the team early but we asked 2 things do NOT spoil the models or cards till Saturday! and we can’t be responsible for the postal service so don’t moan if they don’t turn up in time 🙂
- I am not responsible for rules governing other countries, with regards raffles/gambling so you as individuals will need to take responsibility for those not me.
- Finally remember WAAC has a new meaning Wargamers All Against Cancer!