Concussors

So here are my hammer guys, yes they are converted from the starter set Lord but they do the job (and I think I get away with it 🙂 )

20180212_202352

20180212_202357

 

 

 

Advertisements

The Great Unclean (Slug) One

So the idiot I am decided that I didn’t want more than 1 Great Unclean One to the look the same. This had nothing to do with me watching Star Wars at the weekend either…

So I decided a F’off slug would look cool and with the spare belly plates and heads from the GUO kit I figured I had some tie-in there as well.

img-20180420-wa00156746740080102447603.jpeg

What I didn’t have at the time was the GUO kit (on order) so I knew we had 130mm base and so I needed something that fit. So out came the kids drawing stuff which gave me a loose footprint to work on.

Once this was done I started chopping up leftover sprue to give me a frame to work on, I did this for recycling purposes and also I am cheap 🙂

20180422_1335421276340709622019443.jpg

Once the rough frame was done on went the milliput to again give me a cheap way of getting an organic shape to the slug but also means I have less green stuff to use. So I can apply it as sheets almost to work on.

Which meant I could use an old tutorial I have been hosting for ages; https://minimusingofabear.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/sculpting-with-the-fellhand/

So I am slowly building up the details as you can see.

img-20180422-wa00063696463465779609025.jpeg

I have not finished the tail yet as again waiting on a base (also on order).

img-20180424-wa00251428801029683575309.jpeg

I have never done a project this big before I am certainly enjoying it, but it is also hurting my patience as I am having to wait for layers to dry before I move. Mainly as I am clumsy  and forget which bits are set and not. FINGERPRINTS EVERYWHERE!!!

img-20180423-wa00163712811385261729414.jpeg

Alas after some more measurements I found I was a little short so have added more sprue to the top to get me closer to the same height as a the new GUO.

img-20180424-wa00237175574078617168767.jpeg

My challenge next is to work on organic pipes/intestines to have hanging out of the nature holes/crevices I have created.

Hopefully I will have an update soon 🙂

P.S. any sugesstions are welcome.