Here we are at update 3, things are starting to come together. The rules pack is taking shape and we continue to get more people in on the madness. 🙂
I have also been on Chasing Bacon podcast this week so make sure you go have a listen.
Well I have slipped further into the insane and created a place you can order your OWN WAAC T-shirt and mug. Yep thats right you can now display your love for a small price and of course donate a little to the cause as well 🙂
And dont forget about WAAC dice that went live earlier 😉
The painting competition is coming along nicely 🙂 In the first week we have already got 5 people donated and entered and scarily we have our first entry but I wont relieve it just yet. Dont want any basis creeping in for the speed painters 🙂 If you have forgotten here are the rules again;
1) Donate £5 (or equivalent) to the WAAC donation page, making sure to say you are taking part in the WAACPainting.
2) Everyone who takes part still gets a raffle ticket so doubling you chances of winning something
3) Any miniature is OK to use, can be single model through to diorama or even a full army.
4) No theme is needed although the green of MacMillan will be looked upon favourably 🙂
5) Deadline for submissions is the 22nd of August.
6) Winners will be picked during the Bank holiday and contacted prior to announcement
7) All entries can be sent to mmb2010 (AT) hotmail.co.uk with subject WAACPainting
8) Legal bleh, no cash prize, you can’t swap the prize for cash, judges have final say, sulking with result will be punishable by another donation etc. etc.
The prize support continues to grow, below is this weeks new supporters, please check update 1-2 to see who else we already have signed up 🙂
Mr Ian is sending through some Infinity boxes as part of the Wartrader brand 🙂
Next we have Broken Toad painting are also on board so we are slowly gaining more and more exciting stuff so make sure you donate to have a chance to win some shiny things 🙂
Finally this week we have Modiphius taking part as well
Places to play
The list is slowly growing as to where people will be able to take part, but we can do better 😉 if you know a place that would like to take part please please let me know so we can add then to the roll call, so far we have the following;
We have Tanelorn WG Club in London, Worhamma in the NE and also Aftermath in Norwich looking to be getting involved some how as well 🙂
Know of a club or store I don’t have on here? Then please either get in contact with me or get them to contact me, so we can make this a truly UK (maybe world) wide event for MacMillan.
We have a new button now as you can see, so please donate. Any donation know matter the size will get you a raffle ticket to win some very cool prizes